We’re always looking for the right people to strengthen our store teams across all positions in the stores, from: Managers, Duty Managers, Sales Assistants, Yard and Weekend staff. Even if we have no vacancies at the time we’d be happy to receive your CV and start talking to you. If you think you’re the right person to help us offer great service and drive any of our stores forward, then please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
TFM is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work as an Assistant Manager / Duty Manager at our farm and country superstore in Stableford, nr Bridgnorth Shropshire.
TFM is a growing family business and operates six retail stores in Shropshire, Staffordshire and Worcestershire.
As an Assistant / Duty Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Development and maintenance of a strong local customer base
· Maximising store sales & profits
· Assisting the manager with the commercial, financial & operational running of the store
· Delivering the highest standards of customer service
· Developing, Leading, motivating & inspiring the team
· Developing excellent knowledge of the target marketplace & local community
The successful candidate must have a minimum of two years management experience in a retail store or trade sales environment, and have motivation, enthusiasm for the product range.
An AMTRA qualification and/or counterbalance forklift licence would be an advantage, but training can be provided for the right candidate.
The role involves working an average of 5 days each week, including every other weekend and offers superb opportunities for career progression.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org