TFM Farm & Country Superstore are one of the leading farm and country retailers in the country and have 6 retail stores located across the West Midlands.
Due to an increase in business within the E-commerce department the company has a vacancy within the team for a varied role as a Sales & E-commerce Administrator
- Work as part of the e-commerce team to ensure delivery of outstanding service, including processing of sales orders taken via telephone, website and email, using the order management system, and helping to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of orders
- Administration on a daily basis of the sales platforms, monitoring and developing sales and helping to improve the customer’s online experience
- Assist with the company’s social media presence and marketing tools such as email communications
- Build up strong customer relationships with current and potential customers from the internal database, and generate new trade sales leads, involving outgoing sales calls as well as inbound account management.
- A friendly, enthusiastic nature with drive and initiative
- You should be an organised person with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise personal work load
- Experience of using the telephone to generate sales with a confident and professional telephone manner
- IT skills including Office packages, Adobe and macOS
- You should have some prior experience of working with e-commerce platforms.
The position is based at our head office in Bridgnorth, Shropshire and salary is dependent upon experience.
Send applications to email@example.com